1. Do we want to be a great organization and are we willing to do what it takes?
2. Do we have the right people on the bus and in the key seats?
3. What are the brutal facts?
4. What can we be best at, with an economic engine, and for which we have a passion?
5. What are our yearly goals and are we meeting them?
6. Where should we place our big bets, based on empirical evidence?
7. What are the core values and core purpose on which we want to build the organization?
8. What are our 15 to 20 year big goals?
9. What could kill us and how do we protect ourselves?
10. What should we stop doing to increase our discipline and focus?
11. How can we increase our return on luck?
12. Are we providing the best leadership possible?