- Focus on your email’s subject line because it determines if the email gets opened.
- Your email should not take up too much of the readers time.
- Your email must be brief and focused on outcomes.
- Your email should be easy to process and respond to and not require a lot of work.
- Your email must make clear the action and response expected from the recipient.
Welcome to the Summer Camp Leadership blog. For those of us who lead summer camps, making a positive difference in the lives of young people is our passion. Turning that passion into a reality, however, takes more than the ability to lead songs, teach archery or plan craft projects. Creating camp experiences that truly transform lives takes leadership. Leadership that creates a vision for the future, leadership that inspires and engages others, leadership that remains focused and stays the course. My hope is through this blog you'll find ideas, inspiration and tools to help you be a great summer camp leader.
Monday, April 1, 2013
Improve the quality of your e-mails and the likelihood of a response by following these guidelines: