Have you ever been asked to do something as a leader and it just doesn't feel right? Has someone suggested your camp add an activity or program that you're just not sure about? Sometimes to be great, both a a leader and as an organization we need to say NO.
- Say no to things you can do, but not at the level of quality you expect from yourself.
- Say no if it makes sense in the short term but not in the long run.
- Say no if it feels like you're doing it for the wrong reason.
- Say no if you'll be distracted from your core purpose.
- Say no to things that push at the edges of your values.
- Say no if you're not passionate about it.