Are you looking for ways to get more done. Here are five quick ways from Leadership Strategies to help you work "smarter, not harder."
1. Decline meetings that will waste your time.
2. Utilize smart ways to collaborate.
3. De-clutter your work environment.
4. Start and end activities on time.
5. Set ground rules for you and your team.
Welcome to the Summer Camp Leadership blog. For those of us who lead summer camps, making a positive difference in the lives of young people is our passion. Turning that passion into a reality, however, takes more than the ability to lead songs, teach archery or plan craft projects. Creating camp experiences that truly transform lives takes leadership. Leadership that creates a vision for the future, leadership that inspires and engages others, leadership that remains focused and stays the course. My hope is through this blog you'll find ideas, inspiration and tools to help you be a great summer camp leader.